Art on Ice March 3-5, 2022 Dinner Show

seabm7

The Art on Ice organizers moved the tour date to 2023. In its place, they will have five dinner shows in Zurich on March 3-5, 2022.

Skaters
Alexia Paganini
Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron
Vanessa James & Eric Radford
Keegan Messing
Mariah Bell
Loena Hendrickx

Ivan Righini
Sofia Titova

Leoluca Sforza & Nikol Gosviiani
Luca Dematté
Sofia Sforza
Ksenia Zolotareva & Aleksandr Zolotarev
Elena Jovanovic & Nodari Maisuradze
Clément Pinel
Yasmine Yamada

Music
John Newman
Anna Rossinelli
momento
DJ Swift

Claudio Zuccolini

Acrobat
Karyna Konchakivska & Suren Bozyan

Sylvia

TBD
Alexia Paganini
Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron
Vanessa James & Eric Radford
Keegan Messing
Mariah Bell
Loena Hendrickx
Ivan Righini
Added: Deniss Vasiljevs & Kimmy Repond

No longer listed: Sofia Titova, Ksenia Zolotareva & Aleksandr Zolotarev (Ensemble)

Ensemble skaters:
Leoluca Sforza & Nikol Gosviiani, Luca Dematté, Sofia Sforza, Klabera Komini (added), Elena Jovanovic & Nodari Maisuradze, Clément Pinel, Yasmine Yamada.

Sylvia

TBD

cmk

I can't find the local club ice show thread so I will post here and let Sylvia move it to the right location. Findlay, Ohio's first two ice shows are coming up. First is the Gliding Stars (aka special olympics) show at 2:30 this afternnoon with raffle prizes. It will be the first ice show for this club since 2019. No guest stars but I am glad the kids will be able to skate, and I will have a chance to win prizes (50/50 or one of 4 raffle baskets ( the one filled with cash would be really nice).

2nd show is the Findlay Silver Blades next weekend. I am going next Sunday. They did have a show last year with no guest skaters. This year they will have Pate/Bye and Pearl Rojas. Rojas is from the Bowling Green Skating club and on the national development team.

I am hoping Bowling Green does one in April but I haven't found any info from them yet.

Sylvia

TBD
I can't find the local club ice show thread so I will post here and let Sylvia move it to the right location.
I'm not an Admin. here so I don't have that power. ;) Later today I can create a thread for North American club shows now that they are happening again in 2022. :)

Back to "Art on Ice"...

Alexia Paganini shared 2 clips & 2 photos on her Instagram account yesterday: https://www.instagram.com/p/CbS830hMAz4/

Switzerland's top junior, Kimmy Repond, was invited to perform in Zurich and her solo number was filmed from the audience (by her younger sister, I believe): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow544WKvK8w

Her video's caption:
Because of Corona the 10 days show was canceled, but Oliver Höhner had an other idea: At the beginning of March 2022, Art on Ice hold a three dinner shows in Zurich’s Hallenstadion. The joy of our guests and the Art on Ice team was enormous.

1'000 guests seated directly at the border of the ice rink. This is the Art on Ice dinner show concept. And as my Junior World competition ship is postponed, I got the change to participate on this great show.

I got a really funny number and it was simpply amazing to dance on the ice with all this famouse dancers and figureskaters. (The after Show Party was amazing too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information