A QUESTION ABOUT **********19 AND FIGURE SKATING.

FSWer

Ok, I hope it's ok to ask this because this is a question that I've been wondering about for a while. But the question I have today is...Do we as Skaters have to worry that holding hands is going to become band in Skating? Will Ice-Dancers never be able to hold hands again? Or is a vaccine going to protect us enough in the future to help keep that from happening? Can anyone answer this? Thanks.

skatingguy

decently
There is no indication that such a restriction is going to happen. It didn't happen during the height of the pandemic in 2020/21 season, so I don't see any reason that it would now.

barbarafan

There is no indication that such a restriction is going to happen. It didn't happen during the height of the pandemic in 2020/21 season, so I don't see any reason that it would now.
There was a time in Canada when they were first allowed back on the ice that they were not allowed to touch so pairs and dance teams practiced moves non- touching. That part did not last long but after being shut down so long they needed every minute.

skatingguy

decently
There was a time in Canada when they were first allowed back on the ice that they were not allowed to touch so pairs and dance teams practiced moves non- touching. That part did not last long but after being shut down so long they needed every minute.
That's not quite the same thing as holding hands being banned in the sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information