2018 Worlds recap on NBC (April 8 from 3-6 pm ET)

Sylvia

TBD
Ladies FS shown (8): Tennell, Nagasu, Higuchi; final group: Osmond [Sotskova chacked] Daleman, Miyahara, Zagitova, Kostner.

ETA: It was great see see Savchenko/Massot's FS again. :)

Last edited:

Debbie S

I know it's a pipe dream, but I wish they'd show the final group of dance instead of the final group of men. We don't need to see more than Nathan and Vincent (well, we prob don't need to see Vincent, either....show Max instead).

ETA: Oooh, it looks like we are going to get the full final dance group. Yay!

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Men shown (7 free skates), top 5 overall: Aaron, Kazuki Tomono (3rd in FS), Bychenko (7th in FS), Uno [Boyang Jin chacked] Kolyada, Zhou, Chen.

libecha

That was a totally pathetic "broadcast" of the pairs. S/M FS without even the score, and nothing else. At the bare minimum they should have at least showed James/Cipres and Tarasova/Morozov so people could see all the medalists.

jlai

Question everything
This is a recap show so it is just a summary right?

I seem to remember them showing the free skates once already, or at least in one of the cabel channels

Last edited:

A.H.Black

That was a totally pathetic "broadcast" of the pairs. S/M FS without even the score, and nothing else. At the bare minimum they should have at least showed James/Cipres and Tarasova/Morozov so people could see all the medalists.
But they did show the score, didn't they? In the kiss and cry moment - it was all about Bruno.

It was probably kind that they didn't show Boyang Jin.

libecha

But they did show the score, didn't they? In the kiss and cry moment - it was all about Bruno.

Oh, I missed that, they did. As product placement for Puffs tissues. I stand by the rest of my complaints, though.

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
Yes, he deserved the mercy chacking if anyone ever did. :(

I was pleasantly surprised by NBC's recap -- although I would have liked to see a couple more of the pairs -- and been able to turn off most of JW's commentary. :slinkaway

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information