1973-1980 World Championship Results

jlfaust

Does anyone know where I can find detailed results with ordinals and points for the world figure skating championships from 1973-1980? I have looked online and cannot find anything. Thanks!

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Does anyone know where I can find detailed results with ordinals and points for the world figure skating championships from 1973-1980? I have looked online and cannot find anything. Thanks!
Maybe email the ISU or USFS?

You might also search the NYT or Boston Globe archives. I believe most of the major newspapers around the country used to publish the results in their sports sections (in blurb paragraph form).

Maximillian

RIP TA
It appears Wikipedia has the points and ordinals for Worlds, at least from 1973 so I would assume they would have them from '74-'80, as well.

Amantide

It appears Wikipedia has the points and ordinals for Worlds, at least from 1973 so I would assume they would have them from '74-'80, as well.
I checked 74 out of curiosity but they only say "Sources: Result list provided by the ISU" with no link provided. But yeah, they do list all the ordinals and judges for each discipline for all seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information