Music: St. James Infirmary Blues, Happy

3A
3T+3T
Change Foot Camel Spin 4

3S
Fly Sit Spin 4
Step Sequence 3

Change Foot Combo Spin 4

A bit of a silly error on the combo, but otherwise a good skate.

68.35 = 4th Place

Last edited:

skatingguy

decently
Burak DEMIRBOGA 🇹🇷
Personal Best: 73.56
Season Best: 64.99
Music: Bones by Imagine Dragons
Coach: Rana Belkis Göcmen

Seven-time & reigning National Champion. Ranked 26th at 2024 ECh & 20th at 2023 ECh. Competes at ECh since 2018. Placed 28th at 2023 & 2022 WCh, 30th at 2019 WCh & 28th in his debut at 2018 WCh. Finished 2nd at Bosphorus Cup & Denkova-Staviski Cup 2023 and 9th at Denis Ten Memorial 2023. His older brother Ali competed at the international level in figure skating and is one of his choreographers

Desperado

Healthy snacks? While watching Worlds? 🤯

I was going to watch this on my phone during my commute, but CBC Gem will only let you watch on mobile if you download their app. Well, fcuk you, CBC, I'm going to follow along here. Do your thing, FSU!
Have you tried the Radio-Canada stream? Goldberg is calmer and less loud today.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Demirboga has been spending a lot of time training with Tutberidze’s team.

His skating really hasn’t ever gone to the next level, but he did come close to snagging the final Olympic spot finishing just behind Sadovsky in 2022.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
she's been shocked by basically every jumping pass too she is truly experiencing this competition in a completely different way from the rest of us
I sort of appreciate it. She's very knowledgeable about the technical aspects of the sport but the fresh eyes on so many of these skaters and their programs makes it interesting.

peibeck

Simply looking
Demirboga doesn't have the presence on ice to pull of this disco mix. The outfit is cool, but so restrictive and stiff.

skatingguy

decently
Burak Demirboga 🇹🇷
Coach: Rana Belkis Gocmen
Music: Bones by Imagine Dragons

3A
3Lz!+3T
Fly Camel Spin 3
3F - stumbled out
Step Sequence 3
Change Foot Combo Spin 4

Change Foot Sit Spin 4

I feel like Burak always has one issue in the program - just can't quite seal the deal on a clean program.

68.16 = 6th Place

Last edited:

Sally1214

Burak's music had me dancing in my chair throughout the entire program. Too bad he finished behind it. Oh well, I still had fun. And, I think he did too.

Sally1214

Oh goody, Luc Economides is in this group. I remember I really liked him a lot earlier in the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information