Recent content by TheIronLady

1. T

Why is Jamie Sale so upset about Halloween?

It is pure speculation and not something anyone but a doctor can diagnose, but after reading her other many, many, many Tweets that are made daily, she is clearly putting herself in the public square. So it's not like anyone's judging her private life-- only her public behavior. As far as mental...
  2. T

Is she in a particular group? The touch of mental illness seems to be characteristic of many of the people who get swept up in this political stuff.
  3. T

Canada's most famous pair skater has been on a roll of pronouncing some strong opinions on Twitter. Now she has condemned Halloween. Is this because of her religious beliefs, or is she reading a lot of conspiracy theories? She tweeted: She used hashtags "#satanicagenda" and "#crimes against...
  4. T

Mao Asada in 2006

I think it's clear Mao would have medaled. It was unjust that she missed the cutoff by months. They allowed doping Russian 15 year olds in later years with birthdays on the better side of 6 months of the games, but a bonafide champion was denied a chance to shine.
  5. T

Figure Skating Baby News!

How many times has Todd Eldridge been married?
  6. T

The Mao cheer thread #3 - "For the love of skating"

May the reign of Mao continue for a 1000 years, Nay for 8,000 generations...
  7. T

The Carolina Kostner Thread

I have to say that Kostner seems like the nicest person in the whole world. For all the bashing we fans (understandably) do of the poor officials, this sport still attracts athletes of the highest character, grace, intelligence, and kindness.
  8. T

#2 KAETLYN OSMOND : CANADA'S SWEETHEART

Vera provides me with thinsperation, but she needs some of Kaetlyn's muscle. She has some problems completing the jumps.
  9. T

Adelina Sotnikova uber thread

I believe all IJS spins tend toward ugly. It's the great skater's job to minimize this.
  10. T

Adelina Sotnikova uber thread

The one thing really exquisite about Adelina is the height of her jumps. They are so lovely when she has a good landing. She has the potential to be great, but we have yet to see that. Sometimes she is merely good. Her skating is perpetually lacking in understanding of the musical nuances, and...
  11. T

The Carolina Kostner Thread

Were the Italians also angry and ungrateful after her unsuccessful performances in Turin? I imagine some people were expecting her to medal at home. I can't believe Irina has the most Euro titles.
  12. T

Sorry I missed your birthday!

Sorry I missed your birthday!
  13. T

Hello!

Hello!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information