Recent content by TAHbKA

1. TAHbKA

Davis/Smolkin and their transfer to Ice Academy of Montreal

Oh, so there is a hope for a not cringe programme from these two. Good. If they manage to teach Davis to skate - would be awesome.
  2. TAHbKA

Russian figure skating news in 2024

Semenenko is injured after attempting a 4A. Mishina/Galliamov are attempting quad elements (if I understand correctly - a throw) Gumennik is working on a 4A.
  3. TAHbKA

Bobrova gave birth to her second son Sotnikova got engaged to a tennis player Popko (I have no clue whether he is her child's father)
  4. TAHbKA

Vetlugin switched from Mishin to Rukavitsin.
  5. TAHbKA

Stellato/Deschamps split

Think I already had `Aljona Savchenko pairs up with ... and comes back' in one of the years, though beats me now who would I pair her with. Will not be surprised if someone expected like Charlie White
  6. TAHbKA

Stellato/Deschamps split

and the other April 1st news.
  7. TAHbKA

What if Russia were at 2024 Worlds

Selected- most likely. Ended up in top 10 - probably. Medalled - 100% not
  8. TAHbKA

Frankly, I don't know, but somehow I can't see Stepanova's prenancy/birth making her a better/faster dancer. Semenenko wasn't bronze even in Tallinn, so why would he now?
  9. TAHbKA

The ice dance and the men are nowhere near. I.e. SteBuk may have ended up top 10 but even that is not certain. Men - meh... The pairs- I think it would be Russia 1-2 and a `thank you for organizing' medal for Stellato/Dechamps. The ladies - if it wasn't for the war it would be...
  10. TAHbKA

Russian figure skating news in 2023

You know it's an off season when the Russian ice dancing teams start breaking up. Shanaeva/Drozd are done (erm.. I didn't even realize they were skating together).
  11. TAHbKA

Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

@skatingguy thank you for all the PBP this week!
  12. TAHbKA

well, there are quadgods. And it's Malinin
  13. TAHbKA

Think Kagiyama made sure Adam misses the silver by more than 2 points, so that backflip was ok :)
  14. TAHbKA

How come Huth has a skater who 1. can skate 2. is not a headcase?
Do Not Sell My Personal Information