Recent content by suep1963

1. suep1963

2024 US Nats Pairs FS - Chaos in Columbus

Just saw a commercial for a “flem expeller” with graphics. I could have lived without that
  2. suep1963

Really, part deux

A very beautiful service. Thank you for letting us join
  3. suep1963

Really, part deux

I am so very sorry for your loss @Gerry prayera and hugs for you and your family
  4. suep1963

Renewing membership

Thanks! That did cross my mind, I was trying to be proactive this time. It’s so skary when you come in and your membership is gone!
  5. suep1963

Renewing membership

I got the email that I need to renew. I have the two year membership. I cannot see where I can purchase a two year membership, there is only a “gift“ option. All the other memberships have “gift” and “purchase”. Am I doing something wrong?
  6. suep1963

Really, part deux

Prayers
  7. suep1963

Forthcoming upgrade...

It doesn’t like my password, and now I’m locked out of there. If I get bumped off of here I’m screwed!
  8. suep1963

Final update on my husband

(((( @judiz and family))) may your Steve be at peace, and may you find peace in knowing you both did all you could. Depression is a devastating emotional cancer of the mind and soul. :(
  9. suep1963

Really, part deux

Wahoo! Really is really back!
  10. suep1963

Really, part deux

Very glad to hear this!
  11. suep1963

Really, part deux

Prayers
  12. suep1963

DWTS Season 24

Her dress was fabulous 1996 when her son Matthew was born, and she talked about then having 6 miscarriages in the next 8 years until they did invitro and had two more kids
  13. suep1963

Really

Quite a few sci/fi books have that as the basic plot line thanks for the update!
  14. suep1963

Really

So glad to hear to positive progress Lee is making!
  15. suep1963

Really

Continued prayers and thanks for the updates
Do Not Sell My Personal Information