Recent content by Subway

1. S

Shibutanis thread 3: Evolution

You are not kidding. I live across the street from a park, directly from the lake, that has a lot of waterfowl, including swans. Swans don't kid around. These swans are the royalty of the lake, and most people/dogs understand this, and if anyone doesn't, watch out. My little dog tends to look...
  2. S

Maia definitely seems to have an inner Kwan, and it plays well with Alex's "natural exuberance." (perfectly said :) ) I also agree with SpunSilver that they're maturing and coming into their own sexiness. My point, I guess, is that sexiness doesn't have to equal "fiery" - which is how figure...
  3. S

Maia may not have an inner gypsy. She definitely has confidence and power though. I think they should look for a piece that makes the biggest virtue possible out of what they already do so well, as Coldplay did.
  4. S

When I said the Shibs should skate with abandon, I didn't mean open up emotionally. I meant physically. Trust their muscle memory and just skate. They have a set of the best, purest, surest skating skills in the business, second only to Virtue and Moir. I don't think another ice dancer, other...
  5. S

Not so sure it's all about P/C and V/M slugging it out. While P/C have been highly scored, V/M have beaten them twice, decisively and handily (as they should have, because they are by far the better ice dance team and better skaters). I have read that P/C made the jump from down low in the...
  6. S

I am not worried about the rumba for the Shibs. IMO they are the best brother/sister dance team ever. In the past, I believe teams and coaches have overthought and therefore exaggerated the "problem" with brother/sister teams, and took a strange approach. The Kerrs, IMO, either ignored they were...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information