Recent content by RunDanceSkate

1. R

Anybody using a roomba and/or scooba

We use one, all hardwood (actually bamboo) floors,except tile in bathroom and front entry. It is an 800 square feet bungalow. It runs once a day in all the non bedrooms. Weekly in the bedrooms. We have a fluffy medium sized dog and a small cat. The pets do not go in the bedrooms, therefore it is...
  2. R

Canadian Ice Dance 2016-17 season news & updates

True, however the other International teams who train in Canada have not listed their Canadian clubs. Fournier Beaudry Laurence Danemark DEN Sorensen Nikolaj Danemark DEN Olivia Smart Espagne ESP Diaz Adrian Espagne ESP Garabedian Tina Laval LV Proulx -Sénécal Simon St-Hubert RS Perhaps...
  3. R

At the Quebec Summer Comp, they are listing their home clubs as Laval and St Hubert.
  4. R

Oops, I thought there was something wrong there.
  5. R

I can think of at least 16 (edited to 15), I apologize to those I have missed. Elysia-Marie Campbell / Philippe Granger Kaitlyn Weaver / Andrew Poje Elisabeth Paradis / François-Xavier Ouellette Tessa Virtue / Scott Moir Madeline Edwards / Zhao Kai Pang Sarah Arnold / Thomas Williams Vanessa...
  6. R

Budgeting and Mint Question

Wow you check your bank account. I pay all the bills due in the next 2 weeks until the next payday, then use my debit card until it is declined.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information