Recent content by museksk8r

1. museksk8r

Actors to portray skaters in film/TV

Joannie Rochette - younger Sarah Jessica Parker Ashley Cain - Evan Rachel Wood Elena Ilinykh - Selena Gomez
  2. museksk8r

Kaori Sakamoto cheer thread

Yes, please! Kaori embodies everything I wish for in a women’s figure skating champion! :love:
  3. museksk8r

From Russia With Love [#40]: Summer 2021 & into the Olympic season

Right! There are no winners in this scenario. So incredibly disappointing!
  4. museksk8r

From Russia With Love [#40]: Summer 2021 & into the Olympic season

I am in tears. This is absolutely awful!
  5. museksk8r

Loads of talent but not enough success to match it

USFSA politics made her melt down at the 1993 Worlds QR, made her fall on the 3flip in the 1995 Nationals FP and go from 1st to 3rd, made her melt down in both the 1997 and 1998 Nationals FPs, thus missing a spot on the 1997 Worlds team and 1998 Olympics team? Your position would hold weight if...
  6. museksk8r

Loads of talent but not enough success to match it

Yeah, don’t forget his individual Olympic silver and team Olympic gold and silver medals as well. What an underachiever! :rofl:
  7. museksk8r

"On Edge" - Olympic Channel's docuseries featuring 6 teams from Ice Academy of Montreal

It also did not get the biggest reaction at my home in the US. I was deeply saddened for Gabby and Guillaume knowing that the difference between silver and gold was a freak costume malfunction in their RD. :fragile:
  8. museksk8r

Great Skaters who never made it to the Olympics

I would love to hear what you think! That Olympic bronze medal placement still makes no sense to me to this day. I don’t believe I have ever seen a more sloppy free skate performance at the Olympics result in a medal. I will also laugh and roll my eyes at anyone claiming it was her programs...
  9. museksk8r

Returning Women Olympians fm 2018: Who’ll Score Highest in 2022?

Absolutely! Kaori’s skating skills should be worth more than any quad. The amazing speed, ice coverage, deep edges, flow and amplitude she achieves in her jumps are marvelous! Plus, she always selects 2 incredible programs that showcase all of her impressive strengths and she has such an...
  10. museksk8r

Pick up to 3 for each discipline that deserve to go to the 2022 Olympics!

Absolutely! I really wish some nations that have an abundance of talent could send more than 3. I definitely hope every skater/team that qualified gets to compete and that nothing goes wrong that would require any alternate to substitute for anyone. It’s so unfortunate to see skaters not make...
  11. museksk8r

Pick up to 3 for each discipline that deserve to go to the 2022 Olympics!

Men: Ilia Malinin Kazuki Tomono Yan Han Ice Dance: Green/Parsons Reed/Ambrulevičius Lopareva/Brissaud Women: Elizaveta Tuktamysheva Mai Mihara Alena Kostornaia Pairs: Calalang/Johnson Pavliuchenko/Khodykin Artemeva/Nazarychev
  12. museksk8r

U.S. Pairs 2021-22 season - News & Updates, Part X

Add me to the Emily and Spencer fan club! They have definitely focused on their PCS and on improving their overall polish. Here’s hoping they continue to improve their technical consistency and make a big push for the 2026 Olympics. Love them! :love::cheer2:
  13. museksk8r

U.S. Pairs 2021-22 season - News & Updates, Part X

Stjeaskategym, hopefully, your post is the first and last time I ever see anyone compare Alexa Kneirim’s competitiveness to Nathan Chen. That is perhaps the most absurd thing I have ever read on this forum. You also cannot compare Kneirim/Frazier to Tarasova/Morozov where scoring potential and...
  14. museksk8r

Dream Olympic Podiums 2 weeks away from the Games

Their programs this season are definitely a big letdown in quality compared to their programs last season, particularly their RD, which I can’t stand this season. Also, personally for me, I absolutely cannot get behind a team coached by such an outspoken bigot as Alexander Zhulin. His hurtful...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information