Individual
  2. M

Word Association Round 116

Peel
  3. M

Word Association Round 116

Fiddle
  4. M

What Annoys You? Pet Peeves and Worse....

I splurged and bought a pair of Bose sound eliminating earbuds - they are fabulous! Light weight, compact, and they work.
  5. M

Pet Peeves: People thinking Caucasians must eat with forks when in a Chinese restaurant. People telling other people to "get a life"
  6. M

Oh, YES! I hate hate hate the word "veggies" - I thought it was just me! It has always made me cringe! How funny, really!
  7. M

People who smoke outside in public spaces - beaches, parking lots, sidewalks. People who have a cell phone plugged into their ear at all times. The phrases "the fact of the matter is" "the truth of the matter is" "threw him/her/it/them under the bus" "at this moment in time" People who...
  8. M

Radiation Therapy

The pain medication does cause constipation - I swear I din't really know what constipation was until I was on pain med! Yikes. For me the best solution was fiber-con, which one of the radiation doctors suggested. It seemed pretty natural. But I also got off the pain melds and that helped...
  9. M

Radiation Therapy

Have you discussed with his doctors your concerns about the side effects? I think it is different for everyone - some side effects may disappear altogether, some may lessen, some may get worse, some may not show up for years. I have been told that it may be a year or even 2 years before I feel...
  10. M

Losses You Have Successfully Grieved

It sounds to me, PeterG, that you are already doing a good job of mourning. Sometimes it takes much longer than we might expect to feel better - to let go. I struggled with the same thing when my mother died, and I think it was about 5 years before things felt right again. Everyone is on his...
  11. M

NYC Ballet Fans, part 2

Wow! Thank you for this! That Bolero was riveting. I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it before.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information