Recent content by Lizziebeth

1. Lizziebeth

Will there be a US Nationals in 2025?

I believe Wichita will be much more balmy than Minnesota!!
  2. Lizziebeth

2025 U.S. Nationals in Wichita, KS & Skate America returns to Allen, TX in 2024

I am excited! That is driving distance (will be a long day) for me so I want to go. I drove to Kansas City a few years back and that was not bad at all. Left early and got there well before dark. This is so much easier for me than flying. I live over an hour from the airport so have to take the...
  3. Lizziebeth

but I am gonna drive there if it is in some smaller place where I won't get too lost :lol:
  4. Lizziebeth

Davis/Smolkin and their transfer to Ice Academy of Montreal

I hope Shpilband and Kilyakov got a truckload of flowers :D
  5. Lizziebeth

The Dance Hall 12: Boston Tea Dance Party

Great list. I think that this list shows when they age out and have to move up. I hope some of these super talented teams move up to Seniors before they are required to!
  6. Lizziebeth

that's exactly what I was thinking! I wonder what the USFSA definition of Midwest is? Flyoverland???? My town has a university with an olympic sized hockey rink but its not fancy and only seats 6000. I am really in flyover land lol
  7. Lizziebeth

U.S. Men 2023-24 news & updates

The men's competition was fabulous. I loved watching Adam in the chair of honor for most of the evening and finally get a medal. The thing I appreciate most about Ilia is his competitive mindset - he knows how to get the job done. Jason can come back next year with better programs to cool music!
  8. Lizziebeth

Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

Thrilled for Ilia. Adam got to watch most of the competition from the chair of honor! Oh what might have been.
  9. Lizziebeth

that thing looks like it was made by an old lady with fabric from a rummage sale
  10. Lizziebeth

according to his bio he is 195 cm, almost 6'4
  11. Lizziebeth

Deniss has elbow pads on that shirt just in case but so far has not needed them
  12. Lizziebeth

Miura is so frantic and messy. This costume makes that impression even worse :(
  13. Lizziebeth

we are all nattering on while Selevko skates I know he's boring but really!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information