Recent content by forthewin

1. forthewin

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir #48: Long Time Running

I think we all know they're done this time. It's just a formality now. Maybe SC will give them a retirement ceremony at next year's world?
  2. forthewin

Rock the Rink 2019 (Virtue/Moir, Chan, Stojko, Osmond, Kostner, Abbott)

I don't think it's really necessary to change programs from SOI to RTR. Most people will just go to one of them because of the price and location. Of course RTR will have group numbers which are totally new. So it's really up to skaters if they wanna mix it up or not.
  3. forthewin

You can google the link address and under the result item there should be an option says something like 'translate this webpage', click it and give you the translated webpage.
  4. forthewin

Wish everyone get the tickets they want.
  5. forthewin

Now we know why D/R isn't listed. A baby is on the way!Congratulations!
  6. forthewin

The Dance Hall 6: We're All Off Our Rockers 2018-2019

To be honest the whole interview screams two words: Spoiled Brat! P/C want it all and want it the easy way. They have benefited from being the judges' favorites for a long time. Once it didn't go their way, they started moaning. And I would like to see if they immediately retire after 2022 with...
  7. forthewin

The Dance Hall 6: We're All Off Our Rockers 2018-2019

So P/C had no problem with their FD breaking world record with a huge rise, while questioning V/M's FD getting a better score from the team event. Emm, interesting. Didn't they hear the audience roaring for MR while being shockingly quiet after their own FD? Did they really think they're so...
  8. forthewin

Marina probably dreamed about dominating ice dance for a long time, but just after 2014 D/L became the top dog. Karma is real!
  9. forthewin

I think it might not matter whatever programs they had in Sochi. The judges had made up their minds by the time of 2014. Of course the four season FD didn't help V/M's case. Even if V/M had won Sochi in a miracle way, they were very possible to retire after that. And I'm sure the judges would...
  10. forthewin

ISU statement on Mariah Bell and Eun soo Lim

I'm seriously done with this discussion. American fans here are doing the exact same thing as the Korean fans. They don't reason, they just blindly blame. And they thought they are the righteous branch.
  11. forthewin

ISU statement on Mariah Bell and Eun soo Lim

For God's sake, Bell came from the behind in high speed and Lim was at the board and don't have eyes in her back. If you want to avoid contact, the only way is Bell move inside a bit. How on earth can someone spin this into Lim's fault?
  12. forthewin

U.S. Ladies [#25]: Method in the Madness

Well, isn't that called targeting?
  13. forthewin

Next time Bell does the run-through, let's empty the rink for her. Because standing at the board is not enough, everyone should fear her blaze and the lawsuit. American first!
  14. forthewin

Not your friend, but glad you proved my point. Like you said, let's wait to see how well Bell can play the innocent victim and how much money the great oiled American legal system can make out of it. Lol
  15. forthewin

Tell me again, why do USFS issue an apology on behalf of Bell if she's the innocent victim here? I'm so confused. Americans are so right and sue-happy on everything, why should they let this golden opportunity slip away? Tell me more.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information