Recent content by Fabrichnova

1. F

Mark Mitchell: "Why would they come back to the rink?"

Well they've talked to quite a few skaters and coaches, so your list must be quite long. :cool: Whatever one might think of TSL, I'm not really surprised Mark or any high-profile person would appear on their show at this point. They've landed plenty of big names already. Disliking TSL is one...
  2. F

Netflix/Prime/Hulu Discoveries

I felt the exact same way. The first two episodes were grittier than I was interested in watching, but I'm glad I stuck it out. To be honest, you could probably just skip ahead to Episode 3, where it gets a lot better. I just finished the entire first season, and I didn't love 1, 2 and the...
  3. F

I thought their reviews were unnecessarily harsh, and even I was fully prepared to hate it. The Atlantic's review was much kinder, and I agree with their assessment: https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/05/anne-with-an-e-netflix-review/525987
  4. F

I disliked the first two episodes (and I adored the first two Megan Follows films), but then starting with episode 3 (which is incidentally when Gilbert arrives), I really started to love this new version. As the reviews indicate, the series is darker in tone, but after the first two episodes...
  5. F

Love, Balls and Courting: Tennis V

Yeah, Serena is still the favorite (and top seed) for Wimbledon. If anything, I think the fact that Muguruza just won RG makes her even *less* likely to win Wimbledon. Most first-time slam winners have an adjustment/slump period immediately after their wins. I'm optimistic about Muguruza's...
  6. F

Bill Cosby Meme Generator Backfires

Lisa Bonet tweeted something that could be interpreted as a veiled confirmation of Cosby's crimes: https://twitter.com/Lilakoi_Moon/status/535983829161611264 And actress Michelle Hurd from "Law & Order: SVU" apparently posted on Facebook that Cosby sexually harassed and threatened her and...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information