Recent content by dawnie

1. dawnie

U.S. Men 2021-22 season news & updates

Congrats to Vincent on another World medal after an emotional rollercoaster of a season! So well deserved. Noticing his constant haters are being awfully quiet...:HA!:
  2. dawnie

ISU Statement on Russia's war against Ukraine - Participation in international competitions of Skaters and Officials from Russia and Belarus

So nobody wants to mention that Sotnikova was one of the ORGANIZERS of the pro-war event? And proudly posted her smugly smiling and singing during said event??
  3. dawnie

Meddling: New Documentary On Peacock about the 2002 Salt Lake Pairs Scandal

Did anyone notice during the montage of past female US champions they showed the back of Kwan's head for like a nano-second? And then in the credits I see who's an executive producer... šŸ˜†
  4. dawnie

U.S. Men 2021-22 season news & updates

Here for the :drama: :watch: Rolling on the floor that a certain poster's nemesis Zhou strikes again! :lol:
  5. dawnie

Fans are really getting out of hand

I doubt it since he's Japanese. I shudder to think how much worse it would be if Nathan was Korean instead of Chinese. :scream: The hate he already gets would look like :cat:
  6. dawnie

U.S. Men 2018-19 season (cont.) - news & updates

Congrats to Nathan and Vincent! Sad for Jason but without a quad I'm afraid he might be surpassed by other U.S. men like Tomoki if they improve drastically in the coming years.
  7. dawnie

How do you feel now that Vincent Zhou has a world medal and Max Aaron and Ross Minor do not?

Happy because of how one particular obsessed fan of Max Aaron (and constant hater of Zhou) is probably fuming. :rofl:
  8. dawnie

Mariah bell controversy

Right, if you look at the hateful comments, it's not coming from all Korean people (also, I wouldn't call the majority of the people leaving nasty messages 'fans' of skating). The generalizations and ignorant comments I've seen about Korean people as a whole is another thing I find very...
  9. dawnie

ISU statement on Mariah Bell and Eun soo Lim

Very mature. :rolleyes:
  10. dawnie

U.S. Ladies [#25]: Method in the Madness

I don't understand why people seem to think the motive behind this was financial? I can't see someone saying, "Oh that girl who said she was intentionally cut is performing- let's buy a ticket". Or companies like Samsung or LG decides to sponsor her after all this drama. Doesn't make sense to me.
  11. dawnie

There were death threats to Ten too but my point is there are crazed fans of all nationalities. Not just "Yunabots" (which is just code for Korean since we know 99.9% of them are). I'm not even Korean but I think it's unfair that the second anything happens when someone is affiliated with...
  12. dawnie

Oh please. Do you ever comment on all the death threats that Japanese or Russian fans make all the time? No. You seem very fixated on the "psycho" Korean fans when there are crazed fans of all ethnicities.
  13. dawnie

Speaking of psychotic fans...your anti-Yuna/anti-Korean posts make me suspicious of your motives.
  14. dawnie

Vaytsekhovskaya's interview with Irina Slutskaya

She also said something about how it looked like Sarah Hughes ate too many hamburgers after SLC. Hamburgers are her favorite American insult evidently...
  15. dawnie

U.S. Ladies [#21]: Wrapped Up with a Neat Little BOW

I think @all_empty was talking about ladies specifically. Young You and Eunsoo Lim are on the rise internationally and both of them may have made the team instead of the 2 that competed in Pyeonchang if they weren't too young. I agree with @ToFarAwayTimes that Choi is a solid skater- nothing...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information