Recent content by D&Sfan4ever

1. D&Sfan4ever

Qatar World Cup 2022

...resurfacing here, still a bit drunk i think :40beers: Oh please, like you Brazilians are so humble, you all have never, ever, said anything about your pentacampeão do mundo ;);););) Let us gloat for a bit.:D ... and yes, we went a bit insane, 6 million people celebrating it the streets will...
  2. D&Sfan4ever

Past Scores Reveal Stark Split in Ice Dance Judging

Oh, c'mon, as if we all didn't knew that already. We have been bitching about it in here since the FSU board was created.
  3. D&Sfan4ever

New York City Terror Attack

http://americasquarterly.org/content/these-guys-were-argentina-its-best I need to give my friends a hug, asap. :wuzrobbed
  4. D&Sfan4ever

2017 Eurovision Grand Final - I Feel Like Chicken (Kyiv) Tonight!

Really? I found him, and the song, to be boring.
  5. D&Sfan4ever

What Annoys You? Pet Peeves and Worse....

This. This, and in pubs too. I'd love to be able to hear what the person sitting next to me is saying, after all, I'm not in a disco. My cousin does this with her 2 kids all the time. She just sits there talking to other adults while her kids torn the place apart. One of this days I'll snap...
  6. D&Sfan4ever

FSU Wedding Snarks

In Argentina is the same. From a wedding invitation I just received: "The best gift you can make us is simply coming to our wedding, but if you wish, you can help us with our honeymoon. So and so, bank XXX, account: XXX, ..." Oh God, here is the same. Long, costly, and huge. Usually weddings...
  7. D&Sfan4ever

RIP Alan Rickman

Truly. This last few weeks have been heartbreaking.
  8. D&Sfan4ever

Question re metric/imperial measurements

I don't know about Europe and Asia, but as far as South America goes is hectares, hectares, hectares. Acres as a measurement is unheard of down here.
  9. D&Sfan4ever

Thanks for the birthday whishes:D

Thanks for the birthday whishes:D
  10. D&Sfan4ever

Thank you!

Thank you!
  11. D&Sfan4ever

Thx

Thx
  12. D&Sfan4ever

Que no te quepa duda :)

Que no te quepa duda :)