Recent content by blancanieves

1. B

Can't Help Falling In Love ... with Hubbell & Donohue (fan thread #2)

Video and photographs from the 2023 Chinese Figure Skating Association U Series - Youth Ice Dance Special Training Camp with Patrice and Zach: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/LUAveBbrB5ps6EyOAKlz8w
  2. B

Engagements & Weddings in the figure skating world, 2022 onwards

A photo of the wedding cake made by Chantelle's grandmother :) https://twitter.com/fs_gossips/status/1571991033076150272/photo/1
  3. B

Engagements & Weddings in the figure skating world, 2022 onwards

Congratulations to Chantelle and Zach! https://twitter.com/ifsmagazine/status/1571648559006752768/photo/1
  4. B

Aww, sweet to see Zach collaborating with one of his earliest coaches.
  5. B

Ice Talk catches up with H/D on their Beijing Olympic experience. Ice Talk with Madi and Zach
  6. B

WVIT CT interviews Madison and Zachary: Post Olympic FD interview
  7. B

Madison and Zach on NBC4 WCMH-TV: Post RD Interview
  8. B

U.S. Ice Dance 2021-22 season news & updates

I'd say Montreal favors the strengths that will help a team to score better. C/B's height differential gives them an edge with acrobatics and Madi's theatricality is a strength. So you want to call attention to those qualities in programs that are less subdued, more upfront. Also, let's not...
  9. B

Sports Illustrated article A lovely article on their career and bronze medal win :)
  10. B

The Podium podcast NBC Olympics interviews H/D about choosing music for competition.
  11. B

The Dance Hall 9: Bring the Bling or No Beijing 2021-2022

I've disliked most of Madi H's costumes in the past because of fit, etc. But I think this year's choices are great in all regards. To the contrary though Madi C's current costumes are expertly executed I find them tacky, overdone. Just goes to show you can't please everybody. :)
  12. B

The Dance Hall 9: Bring the Bling or No Beijing 2021-2022

Gabi's comment was at the 2021 Gran Premio d'Italia GP where the medalists were PC, HD, and SB.
  13. B

Video Interview CT '22 Sunday Spotlight interview with Dee Eggert, Zach's mom.
  14. B

Yahoo Sport Olympic profile 2022 Nationals Exhibition
  15. B

H/D were national champions going into PyeongChang and the Shibutanis did both Team Event portions. I believe it's the body of work during the quad that determines number one status. 3 World medals, 3 US titles, 3 Davis/White Excellence Awards all within the last 4 years. This season in head to...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information