Recent content by Ballroomdancer

1. B

Canadian figure skating

Does anyone know how old Anthony Paradis is? I think he was 15 when I say him compete in Junior last year, but I can't remember. Thanks!
  2. B

Canadian figure skating

I was there too!
  3. B

Hi Eladola, I posted a reply to you on the ticket thread. I am trying to figure out how to pm...

Hi Eladola, I posted a reply to you on the ticket thread. I am trying to figure out how to pm you. If this works I will send you my contact information regarding my fantastic front row tickets which I have for sale. Ballroomdancer
  4. B

Tickets for sale or wanted

Hi Eladola, I have 2 full event passes for sale. They are in the front row of section 106, which is to the right of the judges. The pass costs $200 CDN. You may pm me and I will give you phone number. I live in Kelowna, and I have the tickets in my possession. I hope to hear from you. Ballroomdancer
  5. B

Tickets for sale or wanted

I have 2 full event passes for sale, and I have awesome seats. Section 106, which is on the same side as the judges, in the front row. They are CDN $200. I live in Kelowna, so will be picking the tickets up when they are available.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information