Recent content by AnnMJensen

1. AnnMJensen

Will there be a US Nationals in 2025?

USFS Governing Council is April 27… Maybe they are holding the announcement to make a fuss then???
  2. AnnMJensen

2024 U.S. Sectional Singles & Pairs/Ice Dance Finals - Coral Springs FL; Tacoma WA; Bloomington MN

So far only Soho’s score is holding. Unless by some chance Sonja or Michelle go top 2 here……
  3. AnnMJensen

2024 U.S. Sectional Singles & Pairs/Ice Dance Finals - Coral Springs FL; Tacoma WA; Bloomington MN

That puts her total above 3/4 next highest scorers in Pac Coast.
  4. AnnMJensen

Bonus points to Josephine Billings for Earth, Wind & Fire!!!!
  5. AnnMJensen

Is it official that Bradie‘s WD means we send top 4 scores across the sections after the top 2 per section? I haven’t seen an updated document…..
  6. AnnMJensen

He was a “no show” called his name and waited - very unusual at this level.
  7. AnnMJensen

Soooooo - 2 of every song.. is that the new way of things??? Lol
  8. AnnMJensen

Olivia Flores has a real knack for entertainment. Very enjoyable!! ETA: of course - coach Janet Champion - 💖💖
  9. AnnMJensen

My goodness. I’m no fan of Moulin Rouge - but this edit is quite agressive.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information