Belohradsky CZE

3z1eu3f stunning lutz
2a
3f2t
3r
2a3t
3z fall, too bad
3s

Tons of quality in jumping and with the basics, too. Epic music.

Has he ever attempted 3A?

meggonzo

Banned Member
Matyas Belohradsky achieved what I would have previously assumed to be the impossible - a Dueling Banjos program I really enjoyed. He also has really good basic skating and was probably the fastest skater so far.

I think it would be impossible to find a Dueling Banjos program that I do not enjoy. :shuffle:

wickedwitch

There so many wonderful men in the next two groups. I wish there could be more than three medals. (I need at least four to cover all of my favorites.)

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Shimada

Nice quad combo to start. Fell on his second quad attempt and a 3a. Other triples looked good.

Erin

Banned Member
Someone confiscate that air horn from Team Canada. I can't imagine how annoying that must be in the arena. It's bad enough on the stream. :drama:

We moved to the other side of the arena for the men and the air horn was one of the reasons.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Gogolev

pops opening quad lutz to a double. Lands 4t and 4s-3t combo. Nasty fall on 3a with legs wide. Followed by 3a-2. Other jumps. He's got a lot of potential and he can develop his skating skills and presentation more as he gets older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information