Worlds 2024 Pairs FS: ‘The wedgie always gets its woman’

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Montreal has it's own history of hockey riots.
I know Vancouver's more thoroughly because I was actually watching that year. Also because I work for a company based in Vancouver and we still do things to keep product from getting wrecked because our flagship store got trashed.

I do remember Montreal having a smaller riot when the Habs lost to Tampa a few years ago though.

caseyedwards

Could Russia quit invading other countries for entertainment ?

Yes, let’s reward the bullies by letting them win championships
Isu didn’t care when America invaded Iraq! This is such a joke and cover for extreme anti Russia hatred! America was invading a country while hosting worlds

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
And Kneirim and Frazier the year before... The judges seem to pick a favorite each year rather than mark what's going on. The favorite usually gets a boost in the short program so that they win overall even if they mess up a bit in the free.

Oh well, I am happy for Stellato even if it should've been a silver medal.
Oh, no, KniFraz totally earned their win in 2022. MiuKih weren't even close to clean in the FS. I just looked at the protocol to refresh my memory and she fell on a throw and they actually wound up 3rd in the FS behind James/Radford.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Yeah we have a 40 year old pairs champion. Umm could we maybe get the Russians Pairs back please? 🙁
What is wrong with you? Even if the Russians had been there, Deanna would still be competitive. And she certainly beat up on the Russians present. And the teenagers. From what little I've seen of the Russian competitions, their pairs aren't in much better shape than the rest of the world.

caseyedwards

What is wrong with you? Even if the Russians had been there, Deanna would still be competitive. And she certainly beat up on the Russians present. And the teenagers. From what little I've seen of the Russian competitions, their pairs aren't in much better shape than the rest of the world.
What nonsense! I just saw Russian nationals. Top 3 there top 3 here

skatingguy

decently
I know Vancouver's more thoroughly because I was actually watching that year. Also because I work for a company based in Vancouver and we still do things to keep product from getting wrecked because our flagship store got trashed.

I do remember Montreal having a smaller riot when the Habs lost to Tampa a few years ago though.
The Richard Riot in 1955 caused an estimated $100k+ in damage (1.1 million in today's dollar), 37 injuries, and a 100 arrests.

Amy L

MishGal and BoiKoz would probably still be medalists like they were before the ban but Russia doesn't have a solid third team right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information