WJC24 Junior Women SP

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Thank-you - it did feel a little lonely in the middle of the night when I was the only one posting to the thread. :lol:
sorry... I was doing well to be awake for any portions of that 6-hr marathon and that was only because of my evil cat, so posting in this thread was beyond my energy level, lol.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Since they inconveniently put Dance in the middle of the night, I assume we can watch replays the next day?

zigzig

Hm...calls seemed really inconsistent here but what else is old.

Would have had Shimada in first but can see an argument for Shin leading.

I like Goidina. Annoyed that Uezono and Zhang made mistakes cuz they're the only other interesting skaters in this group.

Also, bizarrely harsh calling for Josephine - she definitely should have been higher. Don't know who Clarence Ong is but Vanessa G, your stupid idiotic embarrassing clown program from 1997 still makes me retch :yikes:

Last edited:

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
And Mia Kalin has a 4T.
And pretty much nothing else.

Let me add my own melodramatic response to the results of the short program. So many in this thread make it sound like the United States is some powerhouse in woman's figure skating. That hasn’t been the case for almost 18 years. They are not. We don’t even have three spots for worlds and some fear we will only have one next season (lol). Even missing the Russians. They are not medaling at major ISU international senior or jr competitions. The Canadian champion is one spot ahead of Lee. Should Canada be ashamed? The skaters are performing the way they’re gonna perform it’s not like we have some magical hidden skaters waiting in the wings that are could be winning these championships, it is simply not gonna happen that quickly.

We have some RAW talent right now but talented none the less. I'll be patient like I have been.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information