Where to Watch

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I selected “World Feed” when given a choice. I assumed that the non-World Feed was the Tara/Johnny version.
You may be right! I wasn't sure what the difference was between the world feed and the regular feed. I did notice that there were different times listed with the world feed, but it looks like the regular feed times add up to what the world feed times are. So it's all good. Now the decision is whether I wish to listen to Tara and Johnny ... or not. :lol:

Desperado

Will the ISU YouTube channel show the competition for those of us outside the US? I’m not seeing any “upcoming” tiles.

Didn’t see anything on the CBC site either.

skatingguy

decently
Will the ISU YouTube channel show the competition for those of us outside the US? I’m not seeing any “upcoming” tiles.

Didn’t see anything on the CBC site either.
Not sure about CBC, but no reason to believe that Europeans won't be on the ISU YouTube channel. Upcoming events don't usually appear more than a week ahead of the event so I wouldn't expect them to show up for a few days at least.

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
E! is airing part of the events.

Times are Eastern.

Date Event Time Channel

Jan. 10 European Championships: Men's Short Program 1 p.m. E!

Jan. 11 European Championships: Women's Short Program 11 a.m. E!

Jan. 11 European Championships: Pairs Free Skate 1 p.m. E!

Jan. 12 European Championships: Men's Free Skate 1 p.m. E!

Jan. 13 European Championships: Free Dance 1 p.m. E!

Jan. 14 European Championships Recap (should include women) 12* p.m. NBC

*Check your local TV Schedule

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Cross posting from the TV forum;

Great news! I just went to my European icons on Peacock, to see if I could rewatch today’s events. We have 29 more days to see today’s Euros events. Big, big improvement!

Remember when we were so happy to get 24 or 48 hours to replay an event, after a season of no rewatching? I hope that Peacock repeats this rewatching timing for US Nationals and Worlds.

Last edited:

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I was trying to get DailyMotion set up on my Fire TV, but I can’t get the keyboard up in order to sign in. Is there a trick?

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
I was trying to get DailyMotion set up on my Fire TV, but I can’t get the keyboard up in order to sign in. Is there a trick?
You might be better to post this in the Canadian championships part of the Kiss 'n Cry :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information