Coco

Rotating while Russian!
Since we've been talking about Voltaren gel, a friend's mom just posted on FB that it can be toxic to cats. Like a person had it on their hands, pets the cat, the cat licks themselves, then dies.

This sounds like a crazy urban legend, but figured I would share.

skatingguy

decently
Since we've been talking about Voltaren gel, a friend's mom just posted on FB that it can be toxic to cats. Like a person had it on their hands, pets the cat, the cat licks themselves, then dies.

Not an urban legend.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?

airgelaal

Now Loena will receive even more hate from the russians

I have always believed in her, but now I support the decision. A clean sport is extremely important

coppertop1

screech

I was going to post the same thing. I have a bad back, and used to use Voltaren on the affected area when it would act up. Once I got my cat I did a lot of reading on what's safe and toxic to them. I threw the Voltaren away, because I was paranoid that just the tiniest bit would make the way into my cat's system.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Kamila is out of the spring Tutberidze tour. No reason given in the announcement.
That's a bridge too far for Eteri... losing out on gov't funding by keeping her on the tour. Or pissing off the ISU/IOC/WADA/CAS even more, lol.

Primorskaya

I can't help but feel sorry for Valieva. She likely is in the situation she is in because she did everything that was asked of her and that is the thanks she gets.
I really wish that, in a few years, having had time to mull over all this, (and whatever comes next, which likely won't be pretty) the intelligent person everyone says she is will see the full picture, and SPILL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information