Transparency comes to MLB: the 2024 baseball thread

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
My Phillies have the best record in baseball right now!! I don't know that they are the best team (I think the Orioles and Dodgers are right up there), but it's a thrill to see their record right now, especially being three games over the Braves! Last year they started so slow, this is amazing!

Rob

Beach Bum
Alternate universe, Nats shut out the O's, record as of today is above .500, Kyle Finnegan is league leader in Saves. Who are these people!

Kasey

Phillies continue to have the best record in baseball, and are 6 games up on the Braves in the division! All hail Ranger Suarez and his magical pitching! We may have more than 2 all-stars this year! (and actual starters)

Kasey

Sorry about that @BlueRidge ! Having been a Phillie fan since '89 or so, I'm enjoying the ride right now, cuz it's a long season and who knows what may happen.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
Sorry about that @BlueRidge ! Having been a Phillie fan since '89 or so, I'm enjoying the ride right now, cuz it's a long season and who knows what may happen.
This has been happening for a number of seasons. The Nationals are doing okay and wham they run into the Phillies!

I'm glad you are enjoying, the Phillies are very impressive!

Debbie S

I'm enjoying the Orioles season, but didn't enjoy watching them get swept by the Cardinals. :(

And after the holiday weekend, we have our division opponents. :eek:

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
Reds couldn't buy a win (or get the pitchers on the opposing teams stop hitting them on their hands/wrists :angryfire) for a while there but we just took two games from the Dodgers this weekend and finally looked like a respectable team again. My guys have hit some REALLY rough spots lately (I lost count of how many one run games they've lost this year :() but I'm hoping this weekend starts a nice turnaround for them again. :)

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
SWEEP!!!! How the heck do the Reds play like garbage for most of May and then sweep the Dodgers?! Baseball is a funny game, LOL :lol:

And YET AGAIN, two of my players got hit on their hands/wrists by the opposing team's pitching staff....ENOUGH ALREADY. :yikes: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information