Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Alexa Knierim/Brandon Frazier - 2023 World Team Trophy FS

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
This was a tough one. I thought there were at least six deserving candidates. :)
I think they're all tough. In my defense, I was randomly assigning them earlier today and hadn't looked at most of the videos in awhile, so I really didn't mean to make it so tough, lol.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Amber got bonus points for trying to pull her coach's head off, so that helped. :lol:

Vagabond

:watch:

Sumiyoshi: There's nothing like a disappointing Free Skate to make you see how wonderful the Short Program can be.
Miura/Kihira: One of those Pairs where you can't help being transfixed by the woman, but on repeated viewings, you notice that he is quite the performer too.
Rossi: :wuzrobbed "I am a sensitive artiste, but the judges won't forgive my mistakes." 🤨 💡 "They like me! They really like me!" :wuzrobbed
Rizzo: He has charisma in spades and has finally learned to express his love in the correct order: 1. Mamma 2. Girlfriend 3. Nonna 4. 🇮🇹 (y)
Chock/Bates: For once, he upstages her.
Dutch Dancers: Including Dutch ice dancers in a poll must be a first for FSU. 🤷‍♂️
Glenn: If only her triple axel were as reliable as her reactions in the Kiss and Cry. :shuffle:
Knierim/Frazier: 🤔 This nomination must have been a sympathy vote for Todd Sand.

This was tough. My vote goes to Miura/Kihira, Chock/Bates, and Glenn. I wish I could vote for Sumiyoshi, but there's no pewter medal on this podium.

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
@Vagabond - in the nomination thread, the explanation for KniFraz was because they clearly switched Team USA jackets and the FSU poster was amused at Brandon struggling to zip up Alexa's jacket, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information