The GAY thread

PeterG

I know this is the "gay" thread, but I'm assuming any news involving the LGBTQIA2S+ community fits here?

Some anti-trans comments from Brittany Kerr (country music singer Jason Aldean's wife) have resulted in some warranted clapback:

Jason Aldean's Publicity Firm Parts Ways with Him Following Wife Brittany's Transphobic Comments

Maren Morris, Cassadee Pope and Lindsay Ell have responded harshly to Kerr's anti-trans views.

Supporters of Brittany Kerr include singer RaeLynn, Jon Pardi's wife Summer and Shay [Dan + Shay] Mooney's wife Hannah.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝

Greece legalizes same-sex marriage in a first for an Orthodox Christian country​

Athens, GreeceCNN —
The Greek parliament on Thursday passed a law legalizing same-sex marriage, in a landmark victory for human rights in Greece and making it the first majority Orthodox Christian country to establish marriage equality for all.

The decision, supported by 176 out of 300 lawmakers in parliament and with 76 against, follows months of polarized political and public discourse, and has been welcomed as a long-awaited vindication by the country’s LGBTQ+ couples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information