The Craziness Continues

sk9tingfan

Oh gosh. That almost made me gag, @sk9tingfan. I didn't, but it reminded me of something that actually happened around 1992. Whenever my stepmom and I would go to the mall in Shreveport, we would stop and eat at El Chico before we left on our way home.

I always ordered the Chicken Enchilada dinner with their house dressing for the chips. It was always good except for one particular time. Now mind you, it couldn't be seen inside the Enchilada even after I cut off a portion to eat. When I began to chew I bit down on a wingnut, and it broke off part of one of my jaw teeth.

If any of you don't know what a wingnut is, here's a picture of it from Wikipedia. It's the middle one in the picture on the left.

I was freaking out and had the wingnut and half of my broken off tooth in my hand. My stepmom yelled at the waiter to come over to the table. The waiter started apologizing and said that they had wondered what happened to the wingnut that was on their chicken shredder!

The supervisor came to the table and told me that they would pay for any dental work I needed and gave me a year's worth of free coupons to eat at El Chico. I accepted and told them not to worry about a lawsuit.

I did have to get my jaw tooth pulled, and after that happened, I always asked any time I went to a Mexican restaurant if the wingnuts on their chicken shredder were tight and secure. The waiters always looked a little curious as to why I asked that, but they would assure me that the wingnuts were secure. I would then tell the waiter that was great and ordered the Chicken Enchilada dinner.
OMG! 🦷

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
@Simone411, that wasn't funny but asking the waiter about their wingnut/shredder was.
I felt like it might not ever happen again, but you never know! And since I knew afterwards that some restaurants had those chicken shredders, I wasn't going to take any chances. I didn't want to lose another tooth. :lol:

Cachoo

I don’t know if you were scrolling and started to see this insanely extravagant wedding, days leading up to the wedding, several days of themed bridal showers—truly ostentatious. But now post wedding the groom actually shot at police who were called to a disturbance. When I saw the story I went and looked at this wedding history and he simply wasn’t in it a lot. I thought it odd. Anyway here is the news on the gunplay:

sk9tingfan

Two disturbing trends inConnecticut are the following:

1. Wrong way driving both on entrance ramps and majot higheays are up 500% withinthe last year:

2. Takeover of towns by young motorists:

Yet Connecticut has the best driving record in the nation!

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Alrighty then! :40beers::nopryde::summer:

The limited-release 42% alcohol will be made by using real crisps and extracting their "essence through vacuum distillation", a process that operates at lower temperatures in order to "preserve the flavours", the two companies said.

Not falling into the traditional categories of gin or whiskey, the companies added the new drink will be best enjoyed in a Margarita, Bloody Mary, Old Fashioned or neat or over ice.

wouldacoulda

Two disturbing trends inConnecticut are the following:

1. Wrong way driving both on entrance ramps and majot higheays are up 500% withinthe last year:

2. Takeover of towns by young motorists:

Yet Connecticut has the best driving record in the nation!

I live in CT. I was run off the highway last week. By a school bus. Only in CT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information