#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Klepoch and Eisenlauer competing the same weekend. I have all streams set on record.
#MESS
#POTS

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad for Skating

SamuraiK

Still catching up with this non season season... A few thougths:

I like Khudaibertieva new partnership. Some diva flavour was what Bazin was missing.
NIkita doing Michael Jackson lite?? Umm not convinced.
Russian ladies fields is insane First time really paying attention to gals like Nugu and Gualikakova and they were great. and I dont even like ladies skating all that much.
Koslovski SP costume I something I'd like to wear for my wedding.
I wonder with these all cancellations if any of the 3As will ever be world champion :(

SamuraiK

That was a lovely skate by V/B, I was surprised to see it only scored 63. I wonder how is he getting on with Efimova? looking forward to seeing them skate at Nationals.

Efimova and Blommaert?? That's a downgrade for him.. but curious to see.

mjb52

Out of context joke I just found in my drafts that I never bothered making because I was worried people wouldn't realize I was being sarcastic: "Only Russians care about making sure sex occurs within the confines of marriage in our fallen world these days :("

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Relieved to see heading into nationals Nugu has set her priorities right at practice camp in Sochi: brow bar time :glamor:

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Get ready for the most epic Nebelhorn of all-time, as it is officially the Olympic qualifier:

The Olympic qualifier is always officially designated, since there are extra spots to be allocated in addition to prior Worlds. The announcement doesn't say that it replaces Worlds and is the lone qualifier. The announcement has amendments to how Worlds will run, if it happens at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information