#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

ABBA songs seem like the epitome of a #teamtrainwreck soundtrack:

The day before you came
Dancing Queen
Take a chance on me
I have a dream
Lay all your love on me
Knowing me, knowing you
The winner takes it all
Under attack
Head over heels
Slipping through my fingers
SOS
Waterloo
When all is said and done
:gallopin1

Last edited by a moderator:

Kateri

void beast
ABBA songs seem like the epitome of a #teamtrainwreck soundtrack:

The day before you came
Dancing Queen
Take a chance on me
I have a dream
Lay all your love on me
Knowing me, knowing you
The winner takes it all
Under attack
Head over heels
SOS
Waterloo
When all is said and done
:gallopin1
Another Town, Another Train
Slipping Through My Fingers
Love Isn't Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough)

Bellanca

ABBA is definitely the epitome of a #teamtrainwreck soundtrack.

Add Honey Honey to the list. :gallopin1

ETA: trying to guess which skater is courageous enough to take it on, someday. :D 🙈

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Speaking of ABBA.
I found hidden footage of Adoniev-trainings-camp, last time we had a secret #ttw meeting on Fiji islands :summer:
Task: Find Vice and Boss in it! :D

J

Jeschke

Yehudi

AITA
In Stepanova’s story, Bukin’s gf showing off all her Bolshoi training.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I love a good ABBA medley but those two songs are about the most unoriginal choices she could go for. :drama:

I agree. I actually don't mind Dancing Queen in there too much, because I feel like it hasn't been used much in figure skating! Can't think of any non-exhibition Dancing Queen programs. However, I still have PTSD from that depressing cover of The Winner Takes it All that Mirai and others hoisted upon us.

Mikhailova had a really good mix a couple years back ('Head Over Heels', 'Thank You for the Music', and 'Money Money Money'):

Butyrskaya had a good one as pro too, I think she had 'Money Money Money' in there as well along with 'Voulez Vous' and 'The Winner Takes it All'. Can't find the video for that one.

I am a sucker for the chorus of 'Lay all your love on me' and 'Thank you for the music', but as we won't get those for sure, I am so in for 'Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!' :cheer:

How quickly you forget Mikhailova! :drama: She used 'Thank You for the Music'. I love 'Lay All Your Love on Me' so much, but listening to it I feel like it would be challenging to skate to.

I think Dancing Queen/Thank You for the Music/Gimme Gimme would make the most sense. I'll edit it tonight!

S

SmallFairy

Growing up in Scandinavia, I’m a bit torn on ABBA. There was never any lack of ABBA in my life, to phrase it that way:lol: But it could be fun. I’m willing to give Bunny Girl a chance. But why on earth “The winner takes it all”? Those four Swedes have like the biggest backlist.

Indeed ABBA is our soundtrack.
🆘🆘🆘
No more champagne, and the fireworks are through, here we are, me and you, feeling lost and feeling blue...

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I don't think we got any of the ABBA covers in America, but 'Floorfiller' is the epitome of trashy early 2000s pop. Of course I love(d) it and even remember buying the DVD single. :shuffle:

And now that more than a decade has passed, those '00s fashions have not aged well at all. And here I thought they'd always remain timeless. :drama:

As for my ABBA program, I think I will go the purist route and use only Intermezzo No 1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information