Olivia Smart and Tim Dieck Cheer Thread

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Can any of our German speakers give us a translation of this interview Tim gave to a local Dortmund TV show about the partnership? His segment starts at the 10:20 mark -

shah

Shhh... shhh...
Can any of our German speakers give us a translation of this interview Tim gave to a local Dortmund TV show about the partnership? His segment starts at the 10:20 mark -

If I understood everything correctly (my German got quite rusty), Tim confirms he'll be representing Spain because the Spanish Fed agreed to provide financial support for training in Montreal (for one year so far, I guess). Olympic Games are cetrtainly on his mind but right now he's taking it step by step. Oh, and of course, he stays German at heart ;) - it was a reaction to the anchorwoman's comment that some people might be surprised to learn that "our Tim skates for Spain" :).

To be honest, I've never been a fan of those ott programs by Muller/Dieck (the notorious cancer dance, for instance), but I might change my mind after this interview. He seems genuinely nice and, hopefully, Montreal will come up with something more shah-friendly this coming season :).

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
And they're official! Tim received his release from the DEU!

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
@AngieNikodinovLove and anyone else reading, would you be interested in turning this thread into a fan/cheer thread for them? If yes, we could request it be moved to the Trash Can?

Wait a second…. before I left this forum out of frustration in the spring didn’t I create this as a fan thread? Someone else changed the title. It was originally a fan thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information