In Memoriam

Desperado

canbelto

Tyler Christopher (my favourite Nik on General Hospital) has died today, following a cardiac event. He had a long history of substance abuse and I kept hoping things would settle down for him. He was just 50.

Holy shit. I loved Nikolas Cassadine! I am so sad about this.

Winnipeg

Jutta Muller passed; former coach of Katarina Witt

There is a separate thread in the skating topics on this forum

wouldacoulda

Now that is an interesting life—there was so much before he became an actor. And he was a self-made man; no nepotism, no connections. Impressive.
I was an extra on an independent film starring Burt Young, probably ten years ago. We were filming outside, and in between scenes, he had a runny nose. I gave him a pack of tissues, and he was very appreciative. Many actors would not have been so gracious.

wouldacoulda

They included the theme from HR Pufnstuf in the obit...I don't know if anyone else remembers this but it brought back Saturday morning memories for me. RIP Marty Krofft:
When I was a kid, I put a Witchipoo sticker on my chair at the kitchen table. I don’t know why, as I was creeped out by H.R. Pufnstuf. Now that table and chairs are in my dining room, but fortunately the sticker is gone. Unfortunately, the theme song is now stuck in my head just before bedtime. It’s going to n
be a rough night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information