Fun YouTube Videos

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I've always loved Carol Burnett. One of my favorite characters that Carol portrayed was Mary Hartman. This to me was the gem of all gems because Carol could somehow just make it work. I don't believe any other comedian could have done this skit the way she did.

Mary Mary Quite Contrary

PeterG

skateycat

One of Nature's Non-Spinners
Jeff Gordon did a Pepsi commercial a while back where he went to a dealership and did a test drive with the salesman in the car. One of the media guys said it was fake. So, Jeff did a Pepsi "test drive 2" with the media guy.

This was hilarious, and the media guy's reactions were priceless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRIgmKGDqFM

Little skateycat and I just watched this. He liked it, it was hilarious!

Johnny_Fever

Maybe this is normal but I've never seen a swan do anything like this with a fish; remarkable video.
Someone on YouTube said the swans are just hydrating because their food is dry. Invariably the swans will drop some duck feed in the water, and the fish are just sitting there waiting for it.

PeterG

Don't try this at home, kids...

Treadmill Dancer Carson Dean on Ellen

And this one could be the opening line of a joke, but it's impressive in multiple ways rather than something to laugh about! A midget, a blind woman and a one-legged man all walk into a gym... (They are all Paralympic athletes, with a doubting audience watching as they...)

O Treino que Muda Opiniões – Rio 2016

And this one I saw titled differently on facebook, where it was named "You're never too old to do sh**e":

14 old guys on a giant seesaw in Arosa, Switzerland

Last edited:

Simone411

A friend shared the video with me through email today. I've seen it before and may have shared it in the past, but it's worth watching again. I'm amazed at how flexible these sisters are!

The Ross Sisters

Simone411

Just have to share this video today. I've received newsletters for quite a few years now from a friend of mine, Larry Kellogg. His newsletter is called Lunar Update. Larry was a Naval Aviation Electronics officer. He's worked with NASA and supported Pioneer 10.

It was weird how I met Larry. When I first made my website, I was using the old WebTV Plus. I had added page 2 which was the Astronomy and Mysteries page. I had already added a few links to numerous websites about Astronomy, and about the seven wonders of the world. He found my website by accident while he was searching for websites to add to his newsletter.

I had my contact e-mail back then on the website, and received an e-mail from him. He was fascinated that I had made that website with older technology. This is how our friendship began. I first made the website in 2004 using Pagebuilder in WebTV.

Of course, the website is updated now and much better than what it used to be. I have @falling_dance to thank for that because she found my old website using the Wayback Machine. I had to redo a lot of it, and I'm so glad I have that old website again.

Now the video I'm going to share is from the Space Shuttle during launch. The footage was shot in HD. You can also hear the sound from the rocketcams. The audio was remastered at Skywalker Sound.

The video is absolutely amazing, and I hope everyone takes the time to watch it.

Enjoy!

Riding the Booster

You can learn more about Larry Russell Kellogg here:

Larry Russell Kellogg

To sign up for his newsletters that are filled with a world of info about Space, the moon and beyond, go here:

Lunar Update

PeterG

:huh: How could that have warmed your heart? I don't know why that slow vehicle was in the passing lane. And then it looked like he jammed on his brakes, which left the tailgater to crash into him or go out of control...which also resulted in a crash. I hope that first vehicle which should have been in the slow lane and caused an accident gets some jail time. Or at least pays for all the damage they caused... :(

Johnny_Fever

There are times when you can't escape the knuckleheads. There's no second lane to move over to. The video's got almost 2 million views, so its warming a lot of hearts.

PeterG

Dogs fails.

I feel bad when I laugh at dogs who can hear me. At least in video they're protected from that. :D

I can't watch stuff like that. I can only imagine the pain that is being experienced and then my whole body starts to hurt. Only watched the first three dogs and that was all I could take... :fragile: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information