From Russia with love [#23]: Spring/Summer 2016

Ka3sha

Adelina's live-chat on VK.com
https://vk.com/teamcska?z=video-77467403_456239028/d01c5616f646a798b1/pl_wall_-77467403
She has problems with the voice, so it's sometimes hard to hear, what she says
There were some silly typical questions but:
Her favorite color is red; favorite flowers - peonies; favorite place for holidays - Miami (she really liked it las year); favorite place in Moscow - CSKA rink :D ; she loves her name and could not imagine other, it was her mom's idea; the most unusual present - flashmob on the rink; she wants to study stylistics or even interior design; she loves Angelina Jolie; besides figure skating she loves hockey, rhythmic gymnastics and synchronized swimming;
About her manicure&pedicure salon: it is a small family business, mostly because of her younger sister as she is disable from early childhood but has strong arms - after finishing her education as a masseur, she will be able work in that salon.
She always makes make-up and hairstyle by herself;
Won't have holidays this off-season as she need to train to be in a top form;
The main aim now - to be back on the level she was before "the break";
About her relationships with Buyanova: she is like a second mom, they are together for 11 years now, she is more than just a coach now;
Her short program is already choreographed, she doesn't want to reveal the music now but says that it's in a very "strong, powerful style, not a happy one", they are working on free program now (also with Tchernyshev and Tagayeva);
Each days she has 4 hours on ice (2 and 2) and some basic trainings at the gym;
She would like to give some master classes in different cities in Russia but does not have any time for it now, maybe after 2018 :)

She is a very beautiful young lady, can't believe, she will turn 20 this summer (first Russian wonder babies has grown) and she seems to be very serious about her future career :respec:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Nice to hear she is seriously preparing for the next season. I am sure she will do better than she did last season.

zebraswan

Astakhova/Rogonov & Sergei Komolov are working on their short program with actress Vera Svenishkova...she said the music is from one of her musicals. I'm not familiar with her but I did a little googling and she's done Jekyll & Hyde, Mozart, Eugene Onegin, Elizabeth, & Tanz der Vampire to name a few...wonder what it will be? I hope it's Onegin, personally.

edit - didn't see the earlier post, oops...well, I still hope it's Onegin

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Tsareva agreed to this? :eek::watch:

Am I remembering correctly that Misha did the choreo for his programs this year? Because they were very one-note and snoozy.

This could turn out to be interesting, amazing, a disaster, or boring. Nothing.else. :lol:

I love the Dennis/Pogo/Gracie/Frank Carroll pic, but where is Tsareva? :drama: (I'm kind of obsessed, sorry).

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
She's probably glaring at them behind the camera lens :angryfire, trying to melt them all with her evil eyes and Tsareva voodoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information