Davis and White #36: What a Wonderful World

applelady

Meryl and Charlie performing at the tree lighting ceremony in Detroit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ZtGnLL4TY

Interview with WXYZ TV Detroit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYsXChL9GeA
I adore that program; I saw them do it live last year, and it's so sweet. Very sentimental. Watching the vid from the tree lighting really makes me miss them on the ice. I'm all for them doing whatever they want and there are some great teams out there to enjoy, but watching them skate will always be special. Glad they still perform and hope they have no plans to stop anytime soon!

Barbara Manatee

You are so right, justtojoke. They sweep along so effortlessly, it's a movement that suits their personalities so beautifully, too. One of the (many) irritations of DWTS is that they never let Charlie waltz. :wuzrobbed

You just sent me down the waltz rabbithole. And now I miss compulsory dances.

justtojoke

You are so right, justtojoke. They sweep along so effortlessly, it's a movement that suits their personalities so beautifully, too. One of the (many) irritations of DWTS is that they never let Charlie waltz. :wuzrobbed

You just sent me down the waltz rabbithole. And now I miss compulsory dances.

FOR SHAME! We were deprived of Charlie White doing more standard dances on that show:mitchell:. Greedy fan problems..I think I'll join you in the compulsory YouTube black hole.

Last edited:

Debbie S

Just a little sarcasm. There's been enough shade thrown on DW's skating, victories, character (even on Charlie's mom!) since NHK, you'd almost think they competed there.
:confused: Did I miss something? Are you referring to actual comments made to the media by those in the skating world or posts by the ubers in the V/M thread (which I don't read)?

Barbara Manatee

Comments on NHK and dance threads and on SM (I don't read the VM thread, either).

Clearly this has not been my most successful joke. :slinkaway

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information