Beautiful men in films

skatesindreams

People who have a "boatload" of academic credentials (as Franco does) aren't always interesting to be around.
Some of them are too self-involved for their own good.

Xela M

People who have a "boatload" of academic credentials (as Franco does) aren't always interesting to be around.
Some of them are too self-involved for their own good.

People who take themselves too seriously (as Franco appears to do in all his interviews) are usually not very smart :p

Anita18

It depends!
I have finally admitted to myself that part of the reason why I must watch some movies in IMAX is not only because of awesome action scenes, but to feast on some male eye-candy.

Man of Steel for Henry Cavill, whose face almost redeems the unnecessarily overwrought ending fight
Mad Max: Fury Road for Tom Hardy. I don't think I will ever be the same again. :rofl: Hilariously, Alf knows about me and Tom and jokes about it. :rofl:
Captain America: Civil War for Sebastian Stan. OMG he is so beautiful it makes me cry.

So yeah. Am I a horrible wife or what? :shuffle:

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
I have finally admitted to myself that part of the reason why I must watch some movies in IMAX is not only because of awesome action scenes, but to feast on some male eye-candy.

Man of Steel for Henry Cavill, whose face almost redeems the unnecessarily overwrought ending fight
Mad Max: Fury Road for Tom Hardy. I don't think I will ever be the same again. :rofl: Hilariously, Alf knows about me and Tom and jokes about it. :rofl:
Captain America: Civil War for Sebastian Stan. OMG he is so beautiful it makes me cry.

So yeah. Am I a horrible wife or what? :shuffle:
Not at all. I have couple of actors I watch every single movie they're in even though some of them are just bad because I like the guy. My husband makes fun of me but he does like couple of actresses too. Sometimes if we're lucky we find a movie where each of us can gaze at their own eye candy :D

myhoneyhoney

Not at all. I have couple of actors I watch every single movie they're in even though some of them are just bad because I like the guy. My husband makes fun of me but he does like couple of actresses too. Sometimes if we're lucky we find a movie where each of us can gaze at their own eye candy :D

Haha! That's why I watch every single Henry Cavill movie even though I don't like most of them. :biggrinbo My husband will watch anything with Salma Hayek.

screech

I have a relative in the film industry (not an actor) who worked on a project with James Franco, and said he was a bit difficult to work with. Not because of attitude or anything, but because he can't sit around and do nothing. For example, he'll decide one day (in the middle of a project) that he's going to take up boxing, and come into work the next day covered in cuts and bruises, making things difficult for the crew.

My relative also said that James is always reading. He would be sitting in his chair reading a book on philosophy one day, then on art history another, etc. He said that James' intelligence is completely legitimate, and not 'put on' or a means to 'show off' as a lot of people who hear about his degrees and everything think. One of the reasons he keeps going after degrees is because he can't sit still and always has to keep his brain going.

Anyway, my beautiful men in film...
- Gene Kelly is my ultimate. That man was just plain freaking gorgeous.
- After seeing Grease Live, I find Aaron Tveit kind of hot. He was miscast in the role of Danny, but yummy.
- Alexander Skarsgard - basically, if asked to describe a hunky Swede, you'd get this.
- Kind of outside the box, but I find there's something so debonaire about Christoph Waltz.
- And, of course, the perfection that is Matt Bomer.

Johnny_Fever

I have a relative in the film industry (not an actor) who worked on a project with James Franco, and said he was a bit difficult to work with. Not because of attitude or anything, but because he can't sit around and do nothing. For example, he'll decide one day (in the middle of a project) that he's going to take up boxing, and come into work the next day covered in cuts and bruises, making things difficult for the crew............
I think it was Dick Cavett who used to tell stories about how hard it was to wrangle up the Marx Brothers on the set. Between shoots, they'd be involved in all manner of mischief.

Johnny_Fever

I liked Brandon Routh as Superman. He had good chemistry with Kate Bosworth too. Henry Cavill's a bit too serious for my taste.

Xela M

I have a relative in the film industry (not an actor) who worked on a project with James Franco, and said he was a bit difficult to work with. Not because of attitude or anything, but because he can't sit around and do nothing. For example, he'll decide one day (in the middle of a project) that he's going to take up boxing, and come into work the next day covered in cuts and bruises, making things difficult for the crew.

My relative also said that James is always reading. He would be sitting in his chair reading a book on philosophy one day, then on art history another, etc. He said that James' intelligence is completely legitimate, and not 'put on' or a means to 'show off' as a lot of people who hear about his degrees and everything think. One of the reasons he keeps going after degrees is because he can't sit still and always has to keep his brain going.

Ohh, interesting! I wonder why his younger brother is such a moron though...

That guy has most definitely never opened a book!

lala

the young Marlon Brando
Chris Hemsworth!!!! - in Thor, Rush !!!
Liam Hemsworth
Keanu Reeves
Brad Pitt

lala

It's not often I agree with your taste in men ;) but my goodness - even Marilyn Monroe said (young) Marlon Brando was the most attractive man she had ever met
he was not only beautiful, but wild, sexy, exciting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information