All aboard the Eurovision Song Contest 2018 (Lisbon, Portugal)

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
I didn't have time to watch this today but I want to watch the 2nd semi, where did people watch it in the US?

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
There used to be a non-geoblocked stream but you'd have to install a plug-in. The YouTube works on mobile but you probably do need a VPN now unfortunately.

I have to miss tonight. :( At least the start but I'd rather just watch it on demand from the beginning. Luckily Tuesday was the UK's voting semi.

beepbeep

Brazilian Eurotrash
There used to be a non-geoblocked stream but you'd have to install a plug-in. The YouTube works on mobile but you probably do need a VPN now unfortunately.

I have to miss tonight. :( At least the start but I'd rather just watch it on demand from the beginning. Luckily Tuesday was the UK's voting semi.
I've been watching the youtube stream from Brazil. It wasn't blocked during the semis.
Hopefully, it won't be geoblocked during the finals either...

shah

Shhh... shhh...
The results are more than satisfactory! I really hope to see sth similar later in the evening ;).

Thanks @allezfred for the effort of organising another edition of FSU ESC :). And to those of you who gave Poland some points :).

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
Oh. Really. I will be so disapointed when they end up 3rd or worse :(

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Yes for France, very nice song. It's been so long I haven't like any of the French entries. Let see tonight. Thanks at @allezfred for the organization, the animation of the results mimics the real thing very convincingly.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Well since I’m in the Euro zone and Israel is nuts over Netta, I’m watching. But I’ll never make it thru the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information