91st All Japan Championships, Dec. 21-25, 2022 in Osaka

Tak

JSF interviewed all the juniors who competed in Senior Nationals about their take home impressions. Then they were asked to draw questions out of a box and were asked to answer them. Some answers were quite interesting.
Ami Nakai; What made you laugh most? During JGP in Poland, I shared a room with Ayumi Shibayama. One night we got into slam bang pillow fight, and we laughed so hard, it was fun.
Ayumi Shibayama; What surprised you most? During JGP, since mom and I were out of country for about a week, so we asked my grandmother to take care of my dog "Axel". When we returned a week later, Axel gained so much weight, I was really shocked and surprised.
Mao Shimada; What is your favorite food? My favorite is sushi, tuna and salmon are my favorites.
Mao Shimada; What are you really good at? Jumping ropes, I can do forward and backward triples.
Tsudoi Shuto; What are you really good at? My speciality is singing Indian National Anthem. (He proceeds to sing the anthem in Indian) I used to attend Indian International school and every morning we used to sing the anthem.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information