2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

lamarenee

I just sent a DM on Twitter to @TMFan Support asking about the problem. If others do the same maybe this will get resolved quickly

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Same here. I believe it’s a ticketmaster problem. It may take hours to fix. We have to keep trying :(
I suspected something was wrong as the ticket levels didn't match the P1-P5 on the Worlds site. They might be holding the P5s, but it's strange that they don't even show on the map.

Or the whole country has gone mad over Nick Taylor's win of the Canadian Open yesterday and they couldn't be arsed to set up ticketmaster.ca correctly.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
They must be doing backend work as the seat selector tool isn't even loading now.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I suspected something was wrong as the ticket levels didn't match the P1-P5 on the Worlds site. They might be holding the P5s, but it's strange that they don't even show on the map.

Or the whole country has gone mad over Nick Taylor's win of the Canadian Open yesterday and they couldn't be arsed to set up ticketmaster.ca correctly.
Nick Taylor became my Canadian crush when I followed him at the Zurich Classic this year. I screamed when he won yesterday!

Back to refreshing TM.....

Chellersm

I was wondering the same thing. My daughter wants seats as close to the ice as possible but those are really out of my price range so I was tempted by those for a second (assuming I can actually buy tickets at any point today) but I assume that you won't be able to see the Kiss and Cry from there which would be a real bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information