2024 US Nats Free Dance - Prevagen: The Story of a KnC Tragedy

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Are pairs destined to invade every dance thread? :lol: Second time in a week.
Sure! At least as often as CarPon invade nearly every other pbp thread thanks to all those tribute programs other skaters have. ;)

Baby Yoda On Skates

It wasn't me this time that brought pairs in the dance thread!

This comp was the first time I really paid attention to Green/Parsons this season and well...they have some work to do. Did not care for this FD and I wouldn't mind them going back to the style of FD they used in their first season together.

skategal

Bunny mama
GrePar's FD is better than it looked at Nationals. I think it could have been quite good but something is just not clicking for them this year. I saw it in the RD, they just didn't have the total commitment to make it really work.
They have had a tough go of it this year with having to get a new RD after the season started.

So maybe they didn’t have enough time to really polish the FD? I don’t know.

Hope they bounce back next season.

Baby Yoda On Skates

I forgot they changed their RD, but I also wondered if they had a delayed start to the season. They just seemed off at Nationals.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
I forgot they changed their RD, but I also wondered if they had a delayed start to the season. They just seemed off at Nationals.
I forgot that also, but I think that played a role because they had to focus on the RD so didn't develop the FD as much.

That said, they just aren't where they should be given their talent and hopefully there are some answers for them and they can get back on track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information