Belgium - Mustii (Song TBA)
Cyprus - Silia Kapsis "Liar"
Czechia - Aiko "Pedestal"
France - Slimane "Mon Amour"
Georgia - Nutsa Buzaladze (Song TBA)
Greece - Marina Satti (Song TBA)
Netherlands - Joost Klein (Song TBA)
Slovenia - Raiven "Veronika"
United Kingdom - Olly Alexander (Song TBA)

Lots of nationals finals coming up over the next six weeks, including Ireland's tomorrow from 9:35pm Irish time which should be available to watch live internationally on the RTE Player.

screech

I haven't been following this year's Eurovision, but have the hosts been announced yet? I'm hoping for Måns and Petra again, as they were so good last time.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
I haven't been following this year's Eurovision, but have the hosts been announced yet? I'm hoping for Måns and Petra again, as they were so good last time.
Presenters have yet to be announced. Petra is unlikely as she now no longer works for the host broadcaster and also reportedly has been having health issues.

screech

Oh no that's horrible to hear! Both times she hosted she was absolutely spectacular.

Finnice

Finland will choose her entry 10.2. The candidates can be listened in Yle.fi/UMK24
For my middle-age taste, they are all more or less boring. Sara S's ballad's name translates " am f**ked up" (paska means s**t), and even this old punk rocker thinks it could have been better without swearing.
Interesting to hear what FSU thinks.

airgelaal

Last edited:

Finnice

Finland's winner was unexpected, and not in a good way. But our level in general was blaah.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
ok its that time of year again - I am glad @allezfred is giving his insight again for Eurovision 2024! I have listened to France - his song is quite catchy but a slow love song I'm guessing as my French isn't great - but working on it for BOH at Worlds LOL...

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Tonight I have death in my soul. We went from sure qualifier to bottom of our semi. C'est la vie I guess.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Tonight I have death in my soul. We went from sure qualifier to bottom of our semi. C'est la vie I guess.
It was a really difficult semi to start with too. Hera Björk is a really good singer and performer, but if the song isn’t good enough that only takes you so far…

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information