2024 4CC Pairs FS - KAWALITY

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Hey, I can play Bingo tonight! Brunch with the family (prepared by me) got cancelled tomorrow because of the expected big snow storm, so I've decided to stay up and watch the pairs final "live" and sleep really late tomorrow. Excited to see another live event!
Bless you. Y'all are having snow storms and we're having heavy rain at the moment until tomorrow evening. The Krewe of Centaur Parade is tomorrow in Shreveport, and they'll have to have it in the rain. They wanted to postpone until next Saturday along with the Krewe of Gemini Parade. They don't have enough police officers to cover it, and therefore, the Krewe of Centaur has no choice but to have the parade in the heavy rain.

Sally1214

Bless you. Y'all are having snow storms and we're having heavy rain at the moment until tomorrow evening. The Krewe of Centaur Parade is tomorrow in Shreveport, and they'll have to have it in the rain. They wanted to postpone until next Saturday along with the Krewe of Gemini Parade. They don't have enough police officers to cover it, and therefore, the Krewe of Centaur has no choice but to have the parade in the heavy rain.
Aw, what a shame. Heavy rain can make everything so miserable. We are expecting 30-40cm of snow. Not looking forward to clearing the driveway/walkway/deck/etc. But, what can you do? Grin and bear it ... and hope for the best. Having figure skating to watch helps (as long as we don't lose the power).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information