2023 Skate America Women FS - Not Landing

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
When I first saw Loena in the warmup, it was at an unfortunate angle. The earrings and the choker made it look like her ears were bolted to her neck.

Carolla5501

I have to confess I got a call and I put put Peacock on hold so I start watching Amber and I think she’s doing wonderful and then I see the comments on here. I fast forwarded past the second half of her program. Bless her heart.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
After the halfway point, when she was doing steps, it looked to me like Glenn's legs had stiffened, and she wasn't getting down into her knees. At which point, by heart sank...

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Oh my goodness. I think that Amber was so excited by that triple axel that it gave her an adrenaline rush. I don't care if she fell on the other two jumps. She was still amazing even under all the pressure.

All I know is this. It takes a lot of guts to get out there in front of an audience and on TV for millions of fans to see. That goes for any skater I see that gets out there. Thank you Amber for letting all of us see that beautiful triple axel!

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Loena's program is going to blow up on social media, I'm certain of it. Especially the voguing movement she does low on her toe picks late in the program.

But she continues to go more and more tentative into her jumps. I don't know when it started happening but I think it's progressively getting worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information