2022 Russian junior & senior (Sept. 24-25) test skates

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Khuda's make-up is so gloriously OTT :lol:.
Not too overwhelmed by their FD, to be honest. "Sweet Dreams" gets quite monotonous after a while.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
TAT is not holding back today :rofl:.
Bashing one new young team after the other one.
She complains that there are no "new elements" coming from the youngsters and she is tired of seeing the same stuff all the time.

Lana K

In mourning for Kaori's 2022-2023 season hair
Whoa, the black hood moment at the ending of Kamila’s new FS. Really not sure that level of shock value was necessary. :eek:

zoe111

Valieva isn't even trying the quads/3 axel. Has she lost them? She looks taller again

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Valieva isn't even trying the quads/3 axel. Has she lost them? She looks taller again
According to reports she is healing an injury right now and has decided not to show her quads and triple axel at these test skates.

Lana K

Akatieva’s new FS is lovely. Her skating looks a lot less junior-ish this year.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Really? wow. Definitely not something i would suggest she be dwelling on...
I don't know. It may be her way of dealing with something that was a defining point in her life. People deal with things in different ways.

Tuk's FS is really good. I guess she's feeling better since she's skating. Mishin said she might not do it. I never cease to be amazed at how she can do a 3A with hardly any prep or speed.

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I will never understand why people cannot just use the regular "Romeo and Juliet" soundtrack by Nino Rota (which is an absolute masterpiece), but have to resort to some horrible covers.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Pick a Sofia. Here a Sofia. There a Sofia. I prefer Sofia S.

I was a little WTF at the start of Adelia's program, but by the end, I loved it. They are really going avant garde this season. It's the one to experiment.

Last edited:

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Between Zagitova and Muravieva - two teenagers who feel awkward talking, have horrible speaking abilities and can't form a sentence.

Lana K

Not loving this über serious program for Adelia. It doesn’t let her personality shine through at all, IMO.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Valieva: The SP the most important thing was to carry the story throughout the skate, think I did it. The coaches offered and asked me whether I want to touch that story. I thought it's something you have to live through, so I agreed.

The coaches are morons. They should had offered her talk to a shrink and a therapist, not spill her emotions in front of the millions to watch that....

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
How on earth does Samodelkina practice to this atrocity every single day?!
Today is not a good day for my ears.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
I have a soft spot for Samodelkina. May be because she looks 15 and not 8....

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information