Fly Change Foot Combo Spin 4

3F!+2T+2Lo
3Lz+2A+SEQ
Step Sequence 4
Choreo Sequence

3Sq
Fly Camel Spin 4
Change Foot Combo Spin 4

A great technical skate, but lacking in the performance.

136.68 = 1st Place
203.59 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
And the best jump technique of all of them (aside from the axel). The easy way she picks into her flips and lutzes is just gorgeous. Never feels hard - all ease.
She cheats plenty of her jumps but so do all of them so I guess you are still right. She is the best of the cheats?

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Neat and clean and I appreciate what a competitor she is. I do think Repond was much stronger in skating skills, body positioning, and performance, though I expect that Kim will get higher PCS nonetheless.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Ch. Kim fantastic - gorgeous & light!

The big-mouthed commentator next to Mark went “Exceptionelle!” Mark hinted that Philippe Candeloro is sting there. The big mouth?

skatingguy

decently
Young YOU 🇰🇷
Personal Best: 149.68
Season Best: 117.92
Current Rank: 5
Music: Lord of the Rings by The Piano Guys, Howard Shore, Philippa Jane Boyens
May it Be, Fellowship of the Rings by Hayley Westenra, Howard Shore, Philippa Jane Boyens
Coach: Shin Hea Sook

2020 Four Continents silver medalist. 2020 Winter Youth Olympic Champion. Finished 5th at 2022 WCh, 6th at 2022 OWG & at 2022 FCCh. Ranked 6th at 2019 WJCh & 9th at 2018 WJCh. Ranked 8th & 11th in her GP events 2023. Was 5th at Nepela Memorial 2023. Has landed the triple Axel in competition. Took up skating inspired by 2010 Olympic Champion Yuna Kim (KOR).

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Sigh, I wish Loena had worn the sparkly silver underskirt costume instead of the catsuit.

Perhaps some pearls were clutched her direction about the VAJAZZLING vibe that gave off... (but I liked it better too)

can't a teenage girl summon a demon in peace let her live

Honestly that's way more "normal teenage girl" than most teen movies depict.

Kim really just challenged the other girls to come and get a world medal if they want it.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
Fashion tip: When you have boots with WHITE heels, do not wear over-the-boot tights. It looks silly. (PS thank you at least for not doing the cankle look.)

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
The tech panel is already warming up their review button.

Edit: 3 jumps in and everything looks good rotation wise. I'm just being a jerk. :lol:

Sally1214

Solid green blobs for Kim! Excellent skate for her. :cheer:

It's starting to happen, guys. Final flight fever is heating up!! :kickass:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information