Worlds 2024 Women FS: ‘Where Have All The Knitters Gone?’

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Mark was intelligible enough to let us know that Young didn't have a good practice this morning.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
I feel like any second now, Mark is going to just fall over--hopefully taking out the French Canadian radio guy and the giant Canadian flag--and Tonia's nerves will get the best of her and she'll just scream HAIRCUTTER and that will be that for commentary.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
I just want a threepeat for Kaori.

Still find Isabeau's skating awkward and, I don't know. . . too. . . cultivated??

And I'm not keen to see Loena win with all her clubby armography and zero transitions.

skatingguy

decently
Chaeyeon KIM 🇰🇷
Personal Best: 139.45
Season Best: 134.91
Current Rank: 6
Music: The Ball (from "Le Bal des folles") by Asaf Avidan arranged by Cédric Tour
You Fool (from "Le Bal des folles") by Asaf Avidan arranged by Cédric Tour
The Ball (from "Le Bal des folles") by Asaf Avidan arranged by Cédric Tour
Coach: Hyungkyung Choi, Nahyun Kim

2024 Four Continents silver medalist. Ranked 4th in her debut at 2023 FCCh & 6th at 2023 WCh. 2022 JGP Final bronze medalist. Came 2nd & 4th in her GP events 2023. Won Nepela Memorial 2023.

Sally1214

Okay, let's be honest here. Overall, the women's FS has been somewhat underwhelming so far. Questions are: Will this final flight turn us all into cheering maniacs, stumbling over ourselves to find superlatives to describe what we've just witnessed? Will we rise to our feet in endless standing ovations? Will be unable to sleep tonight because we simply can't come down from the "highs?" Could it happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information