Recent content by Glide2

1. G

2019-2020 Fall - Spring TV New/Returning Shows

Tonight was first episode of very stylish new Telemundo show, 100 Dias Para Empar….. 100 Days to Fall in Love. I need English captions. It seems outrageous. Not sure how many episodes were filmed before …. Also watching The Baker and the Beauty. Seems a little like Taylor Swift fan fiction with...
  2. G

Royalty Thread #10 -Archie Phase 2 - Bold and Bald Still

It isn't surprising at all that she wanted to move back to Canada. I'm waiting for the announcement of the Good Morning with Meghan and Harry show. Disaster. She's a former actress. Even Princess Grace missed the business and considered going back to acting briefly. How else would they find the...
  3. G

The 77th Golden Globes - Red Carpet & Awards Ceremony

agree with the three above. also loving Jennifer Aniston on stage presenting in Dior Haute Couture, Kaitlyn Dever in Valentino, Margot Robie in Chanel Haute Couture, Laura Dern looked great in Saint Laurent while accepting her award, and loving the earrings worn by Taylor Swift. Renee Zelw...
  4. G

It was. I think I will be watching again. Not sure how many episodes they will have.
  5. G

I thought flirty dancing was cute. The settings for each dance made it special. And I was happy to see Travis Wall. The part with the girls on bicycles each going to the side until the dancer girl was the only one left was sweet. His reaction was unexpected. And the forest of lampposts was a...
  6. G

Wondering if Flirty Dancing might be worth a view.
  7. G

WHICH ONE SKATER WOULD YOU WANT TO TRAIN YOU?

If I were a young talented skater, I think Brian Orser. But from the pool of recent skaters... Mirai Nagasu would maybe be the most fun. And if I had any skill whatsoever in ice dance tessa and scott would be the dream team.
  8. G

Jerry Herman - composer of such hit shows as Hello Dolly and La Cage aux Follies has died aged 88

A few memorable moments to celebrate Jerry Herman we need a little christmas It only takes a moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0OJg0YU5m4 It Only Takes A Moment from Hello Dolly Torvill and Dean used his Mack and Mable
  9. G

But It Isn't About Christmas!! Films, Shows, Books that Remind You of the Holidays

I would add a few to the lists. Bell Book and Candle with Kim Novak and Jimmy Stewart is also set around Christmas. Life Begins at 8:30 with Monty Woolley made about five years before Miracle on 34th St and has a few things in common including a Macy's Santa Claus. Also Vice Versa made in the...
  10. G

Christmas cookies and other holiday baked goods

We used the recipe on the package of gingerbread people cookie cutters. And with the help of a new rolling pin had two types, snaps (turned off the oven and left them in a few minutes longer) and frosted soft cookies. It's only two or thee minutes cooking time difference. I love fresh nutmeg and...
  11. G

Big Brother 21

SPOILER ALERT FOR VETO I'm so glad that either Jack or Michie will go. The bullying in the house was unwatchable so I skipped a few shows. Happy for Jessica! She was a great HOH. And the Broadway performer, Tommy, is getting to act the fool announcing how fast he's going in that oh so...
  12. G

Just Had to Ask: So If You Won A Billion Dollars

It's official. 1.3 Billion. http://www.powerball.com
  13. G

2015 - 2016 TV Season

Locally we've had a station change from the This movie channel , which we enjoyed, to the Grit channel. Big yawn for old westerns and war movies. Also, finding the new Comet network mostly useless. It did have some long lost quirky films like The Twonky, about an alien who lands on earth and...
  14. G

Foods you can't stand

1.cilantro 2.blue cheese 3.runny eggs 4. eggplant (tastes fishy. I love to grow them in my garden. Little white eggplant fruits look whimsically like -you'll never guess- an egg growing on a plant. Makes me happy.) 5. the following: oysters, mussels, snails, caviar, frog legs (restaurants here...
  15. G

2015 - 2016 TV Season

wanted this show to be better. It's essentially lamelamelame. Didn't bother with the entire episode. Won't be watching again. On the other hand, new Heroes is awesome. Also awesomely complex. The part in Japan where the girl goes into the video game...amazing!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information