Grand Prix de France 2023 Women FS - “Gone with the Ouiiiiiiiii”

LeafOnTheWind

Nina skating great but there is something very stilted in her movements. None of the positions feel like they flow into the next. It's like she hits the position, relaxes, hits the next. I would like to see it all more connected and organic.

skatingguy

decently
Pinzarrone, Nina 🇧🇪
Coach: Ans Bocklandt, Dmitri Ovchinnikov
Music: Spartacus by A. Khachaturian

3Lz+3T
3F
3S
3Lz
Fly Ch Combo Spin 4
3Lo+2A+2T+SEQ
3Lo+2T
2A
Ch Combo Spin 4
Choreo Sequence
Step Sequence 3

Layback Spin 4

Another very nice skate. Pinzarrone really pays attention to the music, had a sense of character, and really finished her movements.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Nina's presentation has improved, I'm pleased!

She reminds me somehow a bit of Lepistö, maybe it's the stellar shoulders and upper body. :lol:

The jump teknik though, meh. Stiff.
She reminds me of Lepisto too!

Program really wasn't anything until the last minute, but well done.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Ok I have a new favourite program! I loved that from Nina but I also love the music of Spartacus. What a neat and tidy skater and I loved this choreo who did it? The highlights with the music were lovely especially the spiral sequence.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Wow, Belgium is ready for total world domination! With Pinzarrone being relatively inexperienced, I thought there was no way she would be able to keep it together after Sumiyoshi had such a brilliant skate, but she really laid it down! :respec:
We just said the same thing about Belgium lol.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Pinzarrone - nice enough skating, but my sentiments echo what others have said - not much finish/flow from one element/move to the next.

Sally1214

Where did Nina come from? She hadn't even registered on my radar before this. That was a wonderful skate indeed. This women's event is so exciting...and I wasn't expecting that.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I will never understand how Notre Dame de Paris got so popular in skating. No one I know outside of skating has ever heard of it and I just want someone to understand my need to screamsing "daaaanse mon esmereellllddaaa" sometimes

tony

Loop twofooted and probably a little short. I think maybe the opening 3T was under, too.

LeafOnTheWind

Is this dance remix Hunchback or has that weird underlying beat always been there? I have a sound bar for the computer now so maybe that's why I'm hearing it for the first time.

Amy L

Where did Nina come from? She hadn't even registered on my radar before this. That was a wonderful skate indeed. This women's event is so exciting...and I wasn't expecting that.
She was an up-and-comer in Juniors but had an injury last year (or the year before?) and withdrew from some events.

leilaofpaper

Ah I thought it was hunchback of notre dame at first, someone should skate to the musical soundtrack though it’s gorgeous.

tony

She was an up-and-comer in Juniors but had an injury last year (or the year before?) and withdrew from some events.
She was out of the GP last year but really made a run at medaling at Euros. I think she was better than Hendrickx there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information