Davis and White #36: What a Wonderful World

Laura4

Saw this on tumblr: :rofl:

hashtag-naturalchickproblems:

It was in Tass.

Alexander Zhulin, the coach of the Russian dance duo skaters Ekaterina Bobrova / Soloviev Dmitry thanked Olympic champions of 2014 in Sochi Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White of the decision not to renew his career. This Zhulin told Tass.

On Wednesday, the athletes told broadcaster NBC, the decision about retirement is accepted, even though they do not experience the joy on this occasion.

“I want to say thanks to the guys and give them a huge hello - they gave us a chance at the Games in Pyeongchang - Zhulin said -. God bless them.”

Barbara Manatee

These interviews have surprised me - Meryl and Charlie were a lot closer to coming back than I imagined. But I know I'm more ambivalent about it now than I expected, so maybe I shouldn't be.

I'm curious about the opportunities they've mentioned, the ones that they say they couldn't consider until they made a decision.

justtojoke

These interviews have surprised me - Meryl and Charlie were a lot closer to coming back than I imagined. But I know I'm more ambivalent about it now than I expected, so maybe I shouldn't be.

I'm curious about the opportunities they've mentioned, the ones that they say they couldn't consider until they made a decision.
I'm still mad about the sesame street thing...where is their hair endorsement?:soapbox:

Areski

Saw this on tumblr: :rofl:

hashtag-naturalchickproblems:

It was in Tass.

Alexander Zhulin, the coach of the Russian dance duo skaters Ekaterina Bobrova / Soloviev Dmitry thanked Olympic champions of 2014 in Sochi Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White of the decision not to renew his career. This Zhulin told Tass.

On Wednesday, the athletes told broadcaster NBC, the decision about retirement is accepted, even though they do not experience the joy on this occasion.

“I want to say thanks to the guys and give them a huge hello - they gave us a chance at the Games in Pyeongchang - Zhulin said -. God bless them.”

What a great way to add belief into his skaters ... it is not. :lol:

Jun Y

Like mother like daughter!

I often think Meryl missed her calling and should have been a dancer instead of a skater (even if it means I would not have heard of her). It's lovely to see the mother-daughter pair inspire each other.

DreamsofBliss

She took over the instagram stories for Team USA yesterday and did a live chat. I was able to watch it and really appreciated that she briefly touched on the particular challenges of being a female athlete in figure skating where you have to be not only physically strong but also focused on performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information